Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Disney





Wondering where I've been???? DISNEY!!!!

We took the girls again this year the week after Christmas. I believe this will be the last year we go after Christmas. Way to many people. Our first day we went to Magic Kingdom. They closed that morning at 11:00 AM because they were filled to capacity! Yikes! That's like 70,000 people!

The girls meet Donald Duck, Goofy, Minnie Mouse and Mickey while at Animal Kingdom. They met most of the Princess and Fairies at Magic Kingdom. We could have gotten in line for Pinocchio, Buzz Lightyear, Stitch etc but they meet them all last year and we figured we didn't need all their autographs again this year.

I'll post picture of the girls with the Princesses later and I'll try and get back to some stamp'n soon. I've just been playing catch up since we got home.

No comments: