Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mickey & Minnie Happy Anniversary



What a Perfect Card for our 14 year Anniversary since we just came back from Disney! Wow...did I just say 14 years! Time flies when you are in love! ;)

I LOVE using the Cricut to cut these awesome Disney Characters. The kids LOVE using the Disney cartridges and want me to cut one of each! Yikes! The characters are very time consuming but worth it in the end. I cut Mickey & Minnie at 5 1/2". The heart, I think I used 6". I cut the black background then I cute two of the the dark pink to make the card so it would open. I cut the light pink for the top layer, then added Mickey & Minnie to the front :) I could have added more to the front but I ran out of time. Mike walked in the door as I was trying to finish it up so I got in a hurry.

Our Anniversary was actually in November but with my back surgery I couldn't get out and get what I wanted for him until this week. He's so patient! hee hee

Mickey & Minnie, Happy Anniversary Mike

Stamps: Full of Life (Inside)
Paper: All SU
Ink: Whisper White (Inside)
Accessories: Cricut

No comments: