Friday, December 19, 2008

Teachers Christmas Gift






Hello Savvy Stampers!

Today I'm sharing the Christmas Gifts I made for my girls teachers this year. I made four sets of holiday gift tags with four gift boxes to hold the tags. I wanted to do something a little unexpected as a Teachers Gift. I could have been a little more creative and add more embellishments to the boxes but my back couldn't take sitting in the scrap room another second. Uggg....still healing. Thanks for stopping by!

Paper:
Holiday Treasures DSP
Ski Slope DSP
Kiwi Kiss
Baja Blue
Riding Hood Red
White
Cream
More Mustard
Yellow

Ink:
Basic Black
Whisper White
Close to Cocoa
Real Red

Stamp Sets:
Snow Swirled (Snowflakes)
Winter Post (To & From)

Die Cut:
Top Note Sizzix by Stampin' Up!
Cricut - Joy of the Season
Christmas Noel

Accessories:
Scallop Punch
Silver Brad
Jumbo Eyelet
Misc. Ribbon

No comments: