Friday, December 5, 2008

Cricut Merry Christmas


Hello Savvy Stampers!

Tonight is all about the Cricut! I've been dying to play around with the Vinyl so I decided to do a Christmas project. I put it on the wall above our couch in the living room. I'm so happy with the way it turned out. This was really a fun project to do and actually it went really fast. Here's what I did:

Santa & Reindeer - Christmas Cartridge, cut at 10" - Black Vinyl
Neighbor Hood Houses - Christmas Cartridge, cut at 4 3/4" - Black Vinyl
Merry Christmas - Jasmine Cartridge, cut at 4 3/4" (I think) - Black Vinyl
Moon - Accents Essentials Cartridge, cut at 9 1/2" - Tan Vinyl

For the Neighbor Hood of houses and trees I used the Christmas Cartridge in the Design Studio (DS). I kept adding houses and trees to the design to get the layout I wanted, Set Kerning to .001, apply, then made sure I had each element set on Welding so when it cut it cut everything as one long piece. Oh, and I had to break out the 12x14 mat for this project :)

Have a great evening!
Tara

No comments: