Friday, November 14, 2008

It's been a long time

WOW! It's been three months since I posted on my blog!



September and October were super busy with me and the kids. Horse Shows, Parelli Clinics, Fall Softball, Girl Scouts & Halloween Costume Contest just to name a few. Then on our last camping trip to Natural Bridge in October I threw my back out again and ended up a week later in the OR having back surgery. It's been about two and a half since my surgery and I am still down. They say it's just a slow drawn out recovery! Uggg



So.....While recovering, I have been surfing the net and getting some great stamping ideas and finding some fun projects to do. I will work on them and my Christmas Cards as soon as I can sit in a chair for more then 20 minutes! So hang in there, as soon as I've healed I'll be back to Stamp'n and Scrap'n! Meanwhile, I'll try and post some projects that I have done in the past.

Happy Stamp'n

No comments: