Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm so sorry

Hi Everyone! I am so sorry for not posting in so long.

I'm still having a hard time with my back and I just can't sit long enough to get cards made :( I have to have surgery again the beginning of May and posting new project will all depend on how long it takes to recover and to sit in a chair for any length of time. It very well could be three months. Ugggg! SO, I will try and keep you updated on my recovery after the surgery but unfortunately, I will not have new cards or projects to post for a little while. But please, keep checking back just to see if there is anything new in a few months!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamp'n & Scrap'n
Tara

1 comment:

One of the Wassenbergs said...

Hi Mrs. Tara,

Mama said she talked to you yesterday and she told us about your upcoming surgery. I hope everything goes well, so you can be back to normal!

Love in Christ,
Kimber Wassenberg